- Only companies who are looking for people with OpenSceneGraph skills may post their offers in this page.
- Use the category option and set it to Job Offers in your new article an take a look to the Author Guidelines
- Most recent openings will be shown at the top.
- The Updated date must be set to reflect the last time the offer was valid.
- Any offer with an Updated date greater than two months may be removed (but add the company to the lower list).
- Please keep your openings up to date and remove them if filled.
- Category: Job Offers
- Published on 11 January 2017
- Written by Glen Johnson
- Hits: 38
Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. (VATC) is a leading provider in management consulting services, joint training solutions, information technology and engineering support to federal agencies, primarily within the Department of Defense. We have 25+ locations worldwide and our employees include retired Navy SEALs, Air Force Special Operations, Army Special Forces and many other veterans. Our primary focus is the delivery of cutting-edge joint training solutions and critical information technology infrastructure implementation to meet our customer s’ current and future training needs.
VATC team is 100% focused on delivering excellence and professionalism to the customer. Our commitment is centered on employees who will help us maintain outstanding support today, and develop the best possible technical and operational training services for the future. VATC seeks highly-motivated people who can adapt rapidly to change, are attentive to detail, who are proactive problem solvers, and live the part of a team player. Visit us online at www.vatcinc.com for additional opportunities.
Title: Senior Software Engineer – Application Development (EPIC Platform)
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
We're looking for a talented, passionate Senior Software Engineer – Application Development with the ability to build clean, quality software. This position is based in our new St. Petersburg, FL office. The Senior Software Engineer – Application Development supports VATC’s EPIC software product development. Our EPIC platform is designed to work with web- and desktop-based government systems to enhance geospatial visualization capabilities. This position reports to the director of engineering and works with a team of junior developers. Consequently, a team-focused approach to the software development lifecycle is critical – as is ensuring the team meets key delivery dates.
RESPONSBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
•Know the code – Must have deep expertise in Visual Studio using C, C++, and C#.
•Understand geospatial applications – Experience working with the Geospatial Data Abstraction Library (GDAL) is desired.
•Understand Scene Graph technology – Experience working with OpenSceneGraph is desired.
•Existing portfolio – Demonstrated experience in developing applications and support libraries.
•Problem solving – Excellent problem-solving, time management and verbal/written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with external and internal clients of varying levels of computer literacy.
•Strong communicator and collaborator - You’ll be leading a fast-moving team building new product features every day, so constant communication is paramount. This includes being an articulate writer, being good at managing and prioritizing your team’s work, and staying generally “plugged-in” to what your team is working on.
•Leadership and mentoring - Our team is made up of driven, largely self-taught engineers. A constant thirst to build their knowledge base is critical. They would expect to be learning a lot from you.
•A bachelor's degree in computer science or four years of equivalent experience required.
•Must be local to the Tampa/St. Petersburg area or willing to relocate.
In addition to competitive pay, Visual Awareness Technologies and Consulting, Inc. offers its employees a very competitive benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- Category: Job Offers
- Published on 22 October 2014
- Written by ISI Foundation
- Hits: 3055
The Computational Epidemiology & Public Health group of the ISI Foundation (http://www.isi.it) is looking for an experienced C++ developer to be included in the team.
The main development activity will be related to the the client application that is part of the GLEAMviz Simulator project (http://www.gleamviz.org/simulator/). The GLEAMviz client makes heavy usage of the OSG toolkit -integrated within the Qt framework- for data visualisation.
- 3+ years of working experience as a software developer;
- good knowledge of C++;
- knowledge of the Qt framework;
- knowledge of openSceneGraph and OpenGL;
- event driven programming;
- english language (spoken and written).
- working experience in 2D/3D graphics programming;
- working experience with the Qt framework;
- GUI development;
- experience with other languages (Java, Python, …);
- network programming.
Good attitude for team working and self management skills are also required.
Occupation: full time.
Workplace: Turin, Italy (Computational Epidemiology Lab, ISI Foundation).
- Category: Job Offers
- Published on 31 January 2013
- Written by openscenegraph
- Hits: 3517
- Red Dot Square Solutions, Milton Keynes, U.K.
- Makai Ocean Engineering, Hawaii
- Molecular Discovery, Perugia, Barcelona, London
- Digital ArtForms, Los Gatos, CA / USA
- GE Fanuc Intelligent Platforms, Bracknell, UK
- Institute of Technologies Applied to Cultural Heritage, Rome, Italy
- Equilibrium Networks, Northern Virginia
- BioDigital Systems
- Northrop Grumman Mission Systems IPS Business Unit, Huntsville, AL / USA
- Silicon Worlds, France
- Defence Academy, Cranfield University (Shrivenham UK)
- David H. Pollock Consultants, Inc. Westwood, New Jersey
- Boeing Integrated Defense Systems St. Louis, MO
- Logicom Computer Services Milton Keynes, England
- Okcyd, Metz, France
- Mo-Sys Ltd. London, UK
- RSA Cosmos France
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
- HLRS High Performance Computing Center Stuttgart
- Virtual Reality & Multi Media Park (VR&MM Park)
- Virtual Reality Application Center Iowa State University
- Seismic Micro-Technology Inc.
- CAST Software Inc.
- CMLabs Simulations
- Triangle Software, LLC
- Renaissance Sciences Corporation
- Symmetron, LLC, a ManTech-Gray Hawk company located in Fairfax VA
- SPARTA, Inc., located in Huntsville AL