- Category: Data Resources
- Published on 10 May 2012
- Written by Jordi Torres
- Hits: 28147
The data resources page provides links to various database and imagery files that can be read by the OpenSceneGraph.
OpenSceneGraph-3.4 standard dataset (also works for 3.2) for use with openscenegraph-examples
OpenSceneGraph-3.0 standard dataset for use with openscenegraph-examples
Demo dataset to use for basic testing the OpenSceneGraph and running with the examples, such as via:
cd OpenSceneGraph runexamples.bat
General data resources
Websites that host commercial and free 3D model content
- Google collection of 3D model links.
- Google warewhouse architectonical models (needs collada plugin)
- Models of various Nasa spacescraft
- LODBook's webpage with links to 4d models used Level of Detail research.
- 3D Cafe
- Grime's free OpenFlight databases
- TurboSquid (3D models)
- Delta3D All 3D Models Architectures, Weapons, Vegetations, Skyboxes, Miscs, Vehicles, Characters, Environments 3D models and etc.