- Category: Developer Releases
- Published on 29 January 2014
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 4279
OpenSceneGraph-3.3.1, released on 29th January 2014, key deliverables in this dev release are:
- New osgVolume::MultiPassTechnique for rendering ray traced volumes constrained to user defined manifold geometry and mixed with normal 3D scene objects without depth issue.
- Added Multi-touch support to Present3D.
- Improvements to range of OSG features now supported via lua scripting.
- New osgUtil::Intersector::PrecisionHint that allows one to request single or double precision maths when using osgUtil::LineSegmentIntersector.
- Bug and build fixes
source package : OpenSceneGraph-3.3.1.zip
svn tag: svn co http://svn.openscenegraph.org/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-3.3.1 OpenSceneGraph