- Category: Developer Releases
- Published on 15 April 2015
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 2800
OpenSceneGraph-3.3.7, released on 15th April 2015, key deliverables in this dev release are:
- Bug and build fixes
- New osg::Camera attachment dirty mechanism to streamline the adjustment of FBO and Textures sizes
- Added EXIF support to JPEG plugin, with automatic rotation of images according to the EXIF orientation setting
- osg::Texture2DArray support for passing images in via an 3D osg::Image
- Improvements to the 3DS plugins handling of transparent/diffuse textures and opacity maps.
- Typo fixes to various doxygen and inline comments.
- Support of OpenGL ES 3.0
- Refactored osgManipulator::AntiSquish to address manipulator transform problems.
- Fixed initial window size problem under WIn32 that was causing problems with mapping mouse coordinates for picking etc.
source package : OpenSceneGraph-3.3.7.zip
svn tag: svn co http://svn.openscenegraph.org/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-3.3.7 OpenSceneGraph