- Category: Developer Releases
- Published on 04 February 2013
- Written by openscenegraph
- Hits: 3939
OpenSceneGraph-3.1.4, released on 4th February 2013, key deliverables in this dev release are:
- Added OpenGL compute shader support with osgcomputeshaders example.
- Wide range of new features in osgPresentation and present3D to support interactive shows with remote network based control.
- Improvements to corevideo plugin.
- New avfoundation video plugin for OSX and iOS.
- New osc, rest.http and zeroconf plugins for network control of applications
- Merged pending submissions that fixed a range of bugs and minor feature additions.
- Warning fixes
source package : OpenSceneGraph-3.1.4.zip
svn tag: svn co http://svn.openscenegraph.org/svn/osg/OpenSceneGraph/tags/OpenSceneGraph-3.1.4 OpenSceneGraph