- Category: Use cases
- Written by Jordi Torres
- Hits: 4085
gvSIG 3D is a extension for visualization and management of three-dimensional views in the GPL software gvSIG. It allows the creation of 3D Views, XYZ-projected as well as spherical (planetary). Local and remote data sources can be loaded as layers on it, and be displayed using most of the options available in 2D-gvSIG like transparency, labeling, legends, etc.
- 3D object layer type.
- 3D Point Clouds.
- 3D navigation tools.
- Force north orientation.
- Zoom to layer or zoom All.
- Interactive layer transparency control.
- 3D Advanced Symbology including 3D objects as a symbol.
- Support for Extrusion legend.
- Advanced visualization tools (Stereoscopy and FullScreen Option).
- 3D model edition.
- cityGML models.
- Selection and Info by point support.